About Me

My photo
I'm a student at the University of South Alabama where I hope to become a high school history teacher one day.

Search This Blog

Friday, April 16, 2010

Feb. 7th blog

While we were doing our podcasts in the beginning of the semester, we were supposed to look at one of these tools and write two or more paragraphs about what we learned from the website that we picked, and while I was going over what I was missing for this class; this post was one of them. The website that I picked was the best article every day ( the website ).

I found this website extremely interesting, because not only was I told how to do a podcast, but how podcast can benefit my learning. I learned all types of tools for my ipod, for example, I can do lesson plans on my ipod. I clicked on the on of the how-to offers, they showed me how to do a pod cast, things I already knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment