About Me

My photo
I'm a student at the University of South Alabama where I hope to become a high school history teacher one day.

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 18, 2010

April 4,2010





I enjoyed watching Kaia's picture essay. It was really interesting to find a person at such a young age taught two things: technology and to look beyond society's normal definition of beauty. Her father is doing a great job of teaching her to look beyond something ugly and to see the beauty in everything, and using technology to connect her thoughts with everyone. It was also assigned to watch the video/voice thread presentation by Mr.C's class. It was really nice what he did for them.

It's amazing how technology can connect people on a level so many miles away.

1 comment:

  1. I agree Kaia's story was so inspiring. I have a six year boy and I have encouraged him to do the same. I figured I might want to take advantage of how he loves my Iphone to tap into that love for technology. Sorry for the delayed response. I come from class E and I chose to do all my commenting from classmates last. I was assigned as week 12. Great Job..

    ReplyDelete