About Me

My photo
I'm a student at the University of South Alabama where I hope to become a high school history teacher one day.

Search This Blog

Monday, April 5, 2010

Comments4Kids




Week 4- I commented on A.J's blog. It was a post about Paper Mario's World. I thought it was cool that he could post a game on his blog.

Week5- I was assigned to comment on Keeghan's blog. I commented on the he/she's favorite game and it is Modern Warfare 2. He/she talks about the fact that she cheats in the game. I tried to comment on it; whether or not it took is a different story.

Week 6- I posted a comment on Room 9's blog. Its a very interesting blog, I found the background to be very cool.

Week 7-I commented on Mrs. Quam's Student Writing's blog. I posted a comment on post 14 and 15. The first one summarized the Twilight book. She had everything in order, she did a great job. And the second was a poem about life...it was a really good poem, and a person having that perception at such a young age is very eye-opening.

Week 8- I posted a comment on Kindergarden Days 112. They accomplished a lot: had a tornado drill; had a reading group; used smartboards; made new sentences; made thermometers and used white boards.


My March 8th assignment for comments4kids included the blog of Mr.McClung. I found the blog extremely interesting, it included locating epicenters. An epicenter is where the earth quake originates. In order to do this, Mr. McClung had his students calculate the distance of a seismic station by using the arrival of seismic waves. After they were able to locate the epicenter from their three locations, he then had his students draw circles using a compass with the radius of the circle equal to the distance of the epicenter.


My March 22-28th assignment was a blog about St. Patrick's Day. He believed that St. Patrick's Day was all about green and Leprechauns, and then he asked if we knew anything about the day...I told him about who St. Patrick was and what he did in Ireland.

March 29th-April 4th was to comment on Uli's blog. It was about how he likes going to the beach the swim. I told him I too love to go to the beach and asked him if he's ever tried to skim board.

April 5th-April 11th was to comment on Heremaia's favorite thing to do at camp. She explained how she liked to climb the beanstalk, how she almost fell, and then she did fall...I told her that its ok if she fell, just as long as she had fun and tried in the process...I also told her she would conquer it at a later date.

Week-14- This week I commented on Mr. McClung's blog again...I'm not sure if it was a student making the post or the teacher...but it was a review of opitical terms...It was really neat how he or she did it.

Make up Blogs: Just in case.

April 1st- I commented on Lorenzo blog. I commented on his first video post, he told about his holiday. It was extremely cute. And I told him he was doing an excellent job, and to keep doing great work.

April 2nd- I commented on Layquitah's Mihi in Maori. I thought it was really intriguing how they spoke in a different a language.

April 8th- I commented on Mary V's blog. She climbed up the wall...I told her I would have been afraid to climb up the wall.

April 8th- I commented on Samuela's favorite thing to do at camp. She had a 20 second video video documenting her camp experience. She also liked to stay up late...haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment