About Me

My photo
I'm a student at the University of South Alabama where I hope to become a high school history teacher one day.

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 10, 2010

ALEX




The assignment for the week of March 12th was to write two or more paragraphs about two teaching tools ALEX and ACCESS. ALEX (Alabama Learning Exchange), was the first tool examined by me. In my opinion, I found the tool to be extremely useful.

ALEX is a resource that helps benefits teachers, students, and other administrators. It's not hard to use, in fact it is very easy, all the info you need are right there in front of you. The site also offers course of study which is laid out by subject and grade level. Alabama's standards are on the site as well, a feature also extremely helpful for teachers. Helpful weblinks are offered as tools to help students and teachers. Teachers can also make lesson plans or view other lesson plans. Podcast are also offered on this site.

I found this website to be extremely useful. There are a lot of aids and helpful links for teachers to use for their students and themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment