About Me

My photo
I'm a student at the University of South Alabama where I hope to become a high school history teacher one day.

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 25, 2010

April 25

The seventh graders PLE would put mine to shame. She was very organized seventh grader. Her PLE included: Facebook; evernote; her email, and her science class's blog. Here is a video link to the PLE. I was introduced to another tool called Symbaloo. I will be using it because I need to be more organized than I am now and this puts everything right in front of you. So thank you seventh grader.

Two Questions

I found this video to be very enlightening. Everyone should answer these two questions within their life time: what is my sentence (purpose) and was I better than yesterday. My sentence is simple: I'm living and learning. I do not know what my purpose in life is. I know I want to be an influential person and I want to help make a difference in this world. Whether or not that's what's in store for me, I will find out. So that is why my sentence is I'm living and learning. And in my opinion, I grow as person every day. So to me I'm better than what I was yesterday. Life is an experiment anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment