About Me

My photo
I'm a student at the University of South Alabama where I hope to become a high school history teacher one day.

Search This Blog

Friday, January 22, 2010

It's not all about technology

Our assignment for the 24th of January was to read a blog by Kelly Hines about technology in the classrooms, that it's not all that its not the only thing in the classroom that needs to change. I enjoyed reading the blog and also believe that she is right, our whole attitude towards our future students has to change and that should be top priority, not technology.

I agree with this view. Teaching should be top priority and technology should come second. however technology shouldn't be omitted completely, we need both in order to give someone an adequate education.

No comments:

Post a Comment