About Me

My photo
I'm a student at the University of South Alabama where I hope to become a high school history teacher one day.

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Did You Know 3.0?

Did You Know 3.0 is a video by Karl Fisch was entertaining,truthful, and probably needs to be updated. He uses the song " Right here, Right now" by Fatboy Slim to grab the audience's attention. The video is filed with random facts about how technology has transformed the world in a short period of time.


The video's message to me states this: the world is changing. As one of the slides states our technology is becoming so advanced that we don't even have jobs for this technology. So as a future teacher it is up to me to learn and use this new technology so that my students and me can make it in this ever evolving world.

No comments:

Post a Comment