About Me

My photo
I'm a student at the University of South Alabama where I hope to become a high school history teacher one day.

Search This Blog

Friday, January 22, 2010

Is It Okay To Be A Technologically Illiterate Teacher?

I found this assignment to be rather confusing--I didn't know if we were supposed to comment on a post on the blog, or the blog itself. The blog was a bunch of post on whether it is okay to be a technologically illiterate teacher.

In my opinion, no it is not okay to be a technologically illiterate teacher. It is our jobs as teachers to give our students the best education so that they can advance economically and have a great life. So with that philosophy, if the technological world is changing; we must keep up with it, so our students have the best chance to make it in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment