About Me

My photo
I'm a student at the University of South Alabama where I hope to become a high school history teacher one day.

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 28, 2010

iTunes U






Our second assignment for the 21st was to check out this video introducing the product iTunes U. This product is in iTunes, totally free, which includes tracks (lectures) from all of the top universities in this country. Our objective this week was to write two or more paragraphs about what we thought about it. And as a student, I found this tool to be very beneficial.

I found this to be beneficial because it gave the students different points of view on many topics---so that they can find their own understanding of the subject.

I'm a secondary education/social studies major and the topics that I found interesting had to do with history, however, they have many topics to appeal to everyone---and not just nerds.

3 comments:

  1. I agree Jessica! I didn't even know such a thing as I tunes U existed...I wish South would participate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is a great idea! It gives you an inside view into classrooms across the nation, and for free! I think it really opens up education to the whole world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it wonderful to have such a wealth of information at your fingertips? The best part....It's free! I agree with you that iTunes U is very beneficial.

    ReplyDelete