About Me

My photo
I'm a student at the University of South Alabama where I hope to become a high school history teacher one day.

Search This Blog

Monday, March 29, 2010

The Future...



The assignment on February 28th of 2010 was to watch these two videos about writing with multi-media. The videos were presentations from an english professor at Rutgers University by Dr. Richard E. Miller. In my honest opinion I found the videos to be very interesting.


The two videos were a result of an epiphany that Mr. Miller kindly shared with the rest of the world. His epiphany was simple and to the point, technology is the future, and we have to adapt...this means writing with multi-media. In his first movie, he states how there are so many books out there, and now we can get them online and I believe the price he mentioned was 59 cents on the internet.

So to conclude, technology is the future. It is booming at an alarming rate, and that we should be literate if we want to teach...this theory adopted by Dr. Strange seems to be true. And yes, my future students will be literate as well in the this technological world and I will do my best as a teacher, to make them equipt with the tools they need to be successful, when this future gets here...I doubt it will be any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment